MONAMI 2020 aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results on mobile networks and management technologies.
In recent years, we have seen fast development of wireless communications, networking, and cloud computing: 4G, 5G and multiaccess networks greatly enhance the quality of service (QoS) of wireless access networks; software-defined networking, network function virtualization, and information-centric networking largely reduce the cost of network service providers and improve the quality of experience (QoE) of end-users; the development of mobile devices and mobile cloud computing lead to explosive deployment of mobile services and applications; the recent development of advanced algorithms such as Deep Learning has shown great potential in resource allocation and service orchestration. Deep integration of the above technologies provides a large number of opportunities for realizing the future mobile computing systems. On the other hand, to realize an efficient and sustainable ecosystem, many challenges exist. The challenges lie in a wide range, including devices technologies, communications and networking technologies, cloud and edge computing technologies, energy harvesting technologies, and incentive and marketing mechanisms. Among the above-mentioned research directions, MONAMI 2020 puts special focus on IoT and mobile edge computing (MEC), which is an essential component of the upcoming 5G architecture, and of fundamental importance to the future mobile computing systems.
MONAMI 2020 offers the opportunity to leading researchers, industry professionals and academics around the world to meet and discuss the latest advances in these areas and present results related to technologies for realizing the sustainable ecosystem of the future mobile computing systems. The aim of the forum is to disseminate the latest innovative mobile network solutions for increased competition and cooperation in an environment with a multitude of access technologies, network operators and business actors.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
– Multiaccess networks and resource management
– Blockchain and related applications in mobile environment
– Cooperative communications
– V2X (vehicular to everything) technologies
– Mobile network management and virtualization
– Software defined networks for mobile networking
– Routing and resource allocation for hybrid network (hNets)
– Game-theoretical analysis for the future mobile networking market
– 5G network architecture, management technologies, and services
– Operation and management of virtualized network functions
– Network function virtualization and software defined networking
– Information-Centric Networking and Named-Data-Networking technologies for mobile networks
– Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking
– Energy efficiency for multiaccess networks
– Energy harvesting technologies for mobile networks
– Advanced algorithms such as Deep Learning for mobile network management
– Security and privacy issues for emerging mobile services
– Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
– Mobile edge computing (MEC) architecture, protocol, and services
– Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to one of the following:
Selected papers will be recommended to a fast track of:
- Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications (IF: 2.397)
Special Issue on Blockchain for Peer-to-Peer Computing
- MDPI Sensors (Open Access, IF: 3.031)
Special Issue on Emerging Blockchain Technology Solutions for Real-world Applications (EBTSRA)
– subject to an additional fee
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.