8th EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management
Call for Papers
MONAMI 2016 invites researchers to submit papers within the scope of the conference that follow either evolutionary approaches based on current IP-centred architectures or introduce revolutionary schemes and new paradigms. Papers reporting experimental and empirical studies as well as implementation/industry results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be invited to submit extended version of paper into following journals:
• Multi-access networks and resource management
• Mobile network management and virtualization
• Future 5G network architecture
• Operation and management of virtualized network functions
• Mechanisms leveraging the interplay between network functions, virtualization and software defined networking
• Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking infrastructure
• Future Internet architectures with smart objects
• Opportunistic networks
• Energy efficiency for multi-access networks
• Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
• IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies
• Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
• Service and application management platforms
• Autonomic network monitoring and management
• Architecture and design of new services with smart objects
• Energy-efficient, self-organized access and routing schemes for smart object
• Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks
• Management of wireless cognitive networks
• Traffic models and analysis for future networks
• Big data
We encourage submissions of high-quality technical papers reporting original research that has not been previously published, and is not currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Full Papers should not exceed 14 pages in the Springer Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST) format.
LNICST templates are available here: AUTHOR’S KIT
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three independent reviewers, including a TPC member to ensure high quality and relevance to the topics of the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes of LNICST series. The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Submission Deadline (Full Papers): 15 May 2016
Notification Deadline (Full Papers): 7 August 2016
Submission Deadline (PhD Forum): 24 July 2016
Notification Deadline (PhD Forum)
Submission Deadline (Tutorials): 20 March 2016
Camera-Ready Deadline: 28 August 2016