MONAMI aims at bringing together top researchers, academics and practitioners specializing in the area of Mobile Network Management and Service Management.
Multiaccess and resource management, mobility management, and network management have emerged as core topics in the design, deployment and operation of current and future networks. Yet, they are treated as separate, isolated domains with very little interaction between the experts in these fields and lack cross-pollination. MONAMI offers the opportunity to leading researchers, industry professionals and academics around the world to meet and discuss the latest advances in these areas and present results related to technologies for true plug-and-play networking, efficient use of all infrastructure investments, and access competition. The aim of the forum is to disseminate the latest innovative mobile network solutions for increased competition and cooperation in an environment with a multitude of access technologies, network operators and business actors.
MONAMI invites researchers to submit papers that follow either evolutionary approaches based on current IP-centered architectures or introduce revolutionary approaches and new paradigms. Papers reporting experimental and empirical studies as well as implementation/industry results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
Topics of particular interest include:
- Multiaccess networks and resource management
- Future Internet architectures for Mobile Network Management
- Energy efficiency for multiaccess networks
- Emerging and visionary multimedia services, service enablers and management
- IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies
- Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
- Service and application management platforms
- Autonomic network monitoring and management
- Architecture and design of new services with smart objects
- Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks
- Management of wireless cognitive networks
- Mobile network management and virtualization
Second International ICST Conference on Mobile Networks and Management
MONAMI 2009Fisrt International ICST Conference on Mobile Networks and Management
13-14 October 2009